- Taking phone calls from agencies or potential Nightstop volunteers.
- Taking enquiries from people who want to be Host or other volunteer for the project via email or phone.
- To help with promoting the scheme at events
- Support the team with the on-boarding of Nightstop volunteers (Training, background checks and tracking of DBS checks)
- Inputting data onto a computerised recording system
- General administrative duties such as: photocopying, up-dating files, making phone calls, laminating, typing letters, record keeping, requesting references for hosts and other volunteers.
- To attend initial training programme prior to undertaking role and attend periodic training during the course of the role.
- To attend training and support sessions where appropriate.
- To adhere to the terms of Nightstop North East policies currently in force and its Code of Practice.
- To contribute positively to the continuous development of the service/team.
- To observe clear professional boundaries in our relations with the young people we work with.
We're looking for volunteers to support with a new project supporting girls to build confidence and self-esteem in secondary schools. The role will involve being part of group sessions with girls to discuss the issues that are relevant to their lives
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a local event to improve and gain experience in photographing sports. Develop your photography skills capturing novice to elite athletes swimming, biking and running in and around Hartlepool Marina.